A Basic Classroom
- The Authorized King James Bible of 1611
- Strong's Concordance of the Bible (not the Hebrew and Greek sections in the back. We speak English and I don't know what sources these unknown words came from. I'm too ignorant to make a judgment. Fake manuscripts and corrupted manuscripts have been consulted by many of these false prophets called, "scholars." I already have the word of God in plain English and there is nothing hidden from me (ref. Deuteronomy 30:11). I do not have to learn Hebrew and Greek.)
- Webster's 1828 (best dictionary and very informative, used occasionally. We first define words based on scripture context and our own definitions and then go to Webster's if so led. Some Webster definitions are not good. I darken them out.)
- No money for paper and pencils? Improvise with a stick in the dirt or grab some charcoal from the fireplace and a flat rock. Where I lack, I make do.
- No choice library? Good. Do more projects/work and make more homemade books from what I know. What I know has been enough to get me through life in this world, at least she'd have what I have. Any normal parent can teach their own children without "the experts". People have being doing it for millenia.