The Authorized King James Version of 1611Keywords: download KJV 1611, Authorised Version, download Authorized King James Version, Authorized King James Bible, KJV, large print, Authorized Version, free KJV download, King James Bible, KJV 1611 download
(Pure Cambridge Edition)
THE CHURCH NEVER SHOULD HAVE PUT BIBLE PUBLISHING IN THE HANDS OF HEATHENS. EACH CHURCH AND EACH HOME SHOULD PRINT OUT AND BIND ITS OWN COPY OF THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE OF 1611. The printout can be put in a three-ring binder or you can use our binding method or GBC bind it in multiple volumes or take it to a bindery (like a place that binds master's theses and doctoral dissertations) or to a printer, or just put the loose leaf paper in a box until you decide what direction to go in. Extra copies can be kept on hand to share, should need arise.
WARNING! DANGER! Publishers who were once trustworthy no longer are--and that includes Cambridge. I have multiple Cambridge Bibles and not one of them passes the test for a Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) of the King James Bible. MY CAMBRIDGE BIBLES EVEN CONTRADICT EACH OTHER! I just burned a dust jacket from a Cambridge I recently received because it was putting down the Authorized Version. Cambridge is apparently changing spelling (see http://www.biblebelievers.com/believers-org/counterfeit-kjv.html) and printing out KJV abominations with all kinds of additions to the scriptures like cartoon-looking illustrations and more. [UPDATE: It gets worse, much worse--The Cambridge website claims that the Authorized King James Bible has NEVER been perfectly represented in print. They have also introduced their NEW edition of the King James Version. ] I just burned some old tampered-with KJV family Bibles the other day (one of them contained what I felt was the worst thing that I had ever seen in my life) and afterwards noticed that a KJV only bookseller is selling one of those same abominations, in leather, for $100. He called it quality. These are the days of deep deception but God is revealing what has happened and where all these abominations are coming from--there is only ONE conspiracy and ONE conspirator.
We printed out the KJV 1611 download on this page and binded it with our simple, strong, secure, bookbinding method. The Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) appears to be
an accurate edition of the Authorized Version and is a pleasure to read.
THE AUTHORIZED VERSION OF THE HOLY BIBLE:
THE PRECEPTS OF A MIGHTY NATION
"By definition, any Bible version that is not the Authorized Version
of the Bible is an unauthorized version;
all modern Bible versions are unauthorized versions..."
The KJV 1611 download on this page is called the Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE). I've printed it out and this text looks very good. This electronic file was made in Australia and I am reviewing it myself for the strictest accuracy with an eye to correcting anything that needs to be corrected. I have found nothing and plan on reading it as my primary Bible with an eye for any potential errors.
I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS AN EXCELLENT DOWNLOAD.
UPDATE: Having examined the Pure Cambridge Edition, I was so impressed with it that I looked it up to see what I could find out about it. I found the Bible Protector online, caretaker of the Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE). Here is an excerpt from their homepage (Bibleprotector.com)--The standard text of the Pure Cambridge Edition of the King James Bible has been published on this website. You are free to download this definitive electronic text of the King James Bible (KJB). The actual King James Bible text of the Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) has been presented free of any typographical error, and is completely correct. It is scrupulously exact in typesetting right down to the italics and punctuation.
This precise edition of the King James Bible is wholly based on the received traditional text as was published by Cambridge University Press and by Collins publishers. This electronic text has been made in Australia for the purpose of the exaltation of the Bible within Australasia. This Word is necessary for true Pentecostal revival throughout the whole Earth. The English Bible has been providentially raised up by God for a great dissemination of the true Gospel.
The Pure Cambridge Edition (first published circa 1900) is the product of the process of textual purification that has occurred since 1611 when the Authorized Version was completed, and has been used (often unwittingly) as the received text for many decades. Millions of copies conformed to this edition were issued by Bible and missionary societies in the twentieth century. This text stands in contrast to all other editions (especially newly edited and modernised ones). The providentially established and correct text has, among other things, "Geba" not "Gaba" at Ezra 2:26.
There is a test to see how your existing Bibles line up with the Pure Cambridge Edition.
Notes on our download of the Authorized King James Bible (Pure Cambridge Edition) [I suggest that you download from this page or go to the Jesus-is-Lord.com Bible page. The conspiracy against the King James Bible is strong; the Authorized Version is being tampered with and many people (and organizations) on the internet are not to be trusted--even if they claim to be King James Bible believing Christians. Everything is getting worse and is only growing worse. All new Bible versions are unauthorized versions in contradistinction to the Authorized Version of 1611--whether they be "Negro-centric" (I am a Negro), "Semitic" (I am a daughter of Abraham), etc.].
- Columns like a traditional Bible
- Choice of font size:
- 8-point. It is clear and can be read without glasses if eyesight is close to normal. Those with poorer eyesight may need to use reading glasses, etc. for magnification. Don't forget 10-10-10 to avoid nearpoint stress when you are reading--every 10 minutes, look 10 feet away for 10 seconds. The eye lens needs its exercise focusing and refocusing. It is said that nearpoint stress is a major cause of presbyopia (many 40 year olds come down with presbyopia after a lifetime of nearpoint stress.).
- 13-point. Easy and comfortable to read.
- 18-point. This is a very large font (in Psalms, some psalms have information before the verses start, in this enlarged font, this text is not small as it usually is.)--there may be one chapter on a whole page. For those who need a larger size--including toddlers who can read (The creation account, the gospels, and the Old Testament narratives are perfect for children. Parents can also write and illustrate (drawing or cutting out pictures) homemade books that use King James Bible words ("and," "the," "apple," "fruit," etc.) and ordinary things in their house and lives for their early readers. We teach babes to read so that they can read the Authorized King James Bible. My 20-month old could read "Bible," "God," and "Jesus," (this is what we need to know) as well as a number of other words and was reading at a second grade level at three. I did not have to teach her from any more reading books after those days. We read the King James 1611 Bible for our school. All normal (and maybe many not so normal, including deaf) children can do this. See our index page for information on Biblical scholarship and sanctified homeschooling).
- The Epistle Dedicatory and Translator's to the Reader--not all of the downloads below include them, but they are available separately as PDF documents. These are critically important documents that need to kept with the Authorized King James Bible. If we, the church, had kept them in the Bible and taught what they meant--particularly the portions concerning the great whore of Revelation 17, the Roman Catholic "church" (MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH), all new Christians would have known her and all old Christians would have never forgotten her--and all of our little children would have been warned of her and her wiles and murders and heresies.
- Secure your new Bible with, A Simple, Strong, Secure Binding Method. If you print out your Bible double-sided, it will be half as thick as single sided.
- WARNING: Cambridge (the publisher) is no longer reliable. It has a "Standard Text" that makes some changes. Cambridge also publishes non-King James Bibles and KJV Bibles for girls and boys with abominations in them (Biographical sketches of "heroes" and "heroines", book introductions, cartoon illustrations, etc. Cursor down the page at this link to get to the cartoon illustrations). I suggest that we completely stop looking to heathens for our Bibles, period. There is no other alternative for those who believe in the word. These are the end times.
Two Screws & Two Nails: How to Make Your Own Bookstand So That You Can Read and Study Your Authorized King James Bible of 1611 (Pure Cambridge Edition) in Greater Comfort
KJV 1611 Downloads:
***Download the KJV as a PDF***
- Authorized King James Version, Old Testament and New Testament, Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE), Plain Text Minion at www.Bibleprotector.com/KJB-PCE-MINION.pdf (8-point font size. File format: PDF. THIS INCLUDES THE EPISTLE DEDICATORY AND TRANSLATOR NOTES. THIS FILE HAS A TOTAL OF ABOUT 900 PAGES OR MORE (I think that this is so because of the margins and page numbering.)
- Authorized King James Version, Old Testament and New Testament, Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) (8-point font size. File format: PDF compressed zip file - 5.5 MB, 799 PAGES)
- Authorized King James Version, Old Testament and New Testament, Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) (13-point font size. File format: PDF compressed zip file - 11.7 MB, 1,292 pages)
- Authorized King James Version, Old Testament and New Testament, Pure Cambridge Edition (PCE) (18-point font size. File format: PDF compressed zip file - 9.7 MB, 2,367 pages)
*** Download the KJV as an HTML file ***
- The Authorized King James Bible Online (printing out one book of the Bible at a time from the internet.)
***Download the Epistle Dedicatory & Translators to the Reader (PDF)***
These documents tell the story that needs to be told over and over again to everybody young and old.
They tell us that the Roman Catholic "church" was an enemy to the Bible, the Translators and the King.
By having these documents in the Bible, sheep can be reminded of the history and dangers of the Roman Catholic "church"
and lambs can be taught that she is the great whore of Revelation chapter 17.
Preachers stopped telling the story and that is why
MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH
(and her history--past, present, and future) is hidden from many.
- Read the Bible Online
- Bind your own Bible with A Simple, Strong, Secure Binding Method
- Two Screws & Two Nails: How to Make Your Own Bookstand So That You Can Read and Study Your Authorized King James Bible of 1611 (Pure Cambridge Edition) in Greater Comfort
- How to Know the Pure Cambridge Edition of the King James Bible (includes a comparison amongst various publications of the Authorized King James Bible, e.g., Cambridge, Collins, and Thomas Nelson.)
- If you wish to get a traditional Bible, I suggest that you go to used book stores and look for older Cambridge, Collins, and Oxford Bibles with an old type of leather/cloth/etc. cover.
- Overview of the Bible (especially helpful for those who would like to better understand the flow of the Old Testament and basic Bible geography.)
- The church has put Bible publishing "In the Wrong Hands"
- Why I Only Read the Authorized King James Version (KJV) of 1611
- Search the KJV online
- King James VI & I Page (Extensive information about King James, the king who gave a special commandment to translate the Authorized King James Bible)
- The Workes of the Most High and Mightie Prince James (A 1616 compilation of King James' writings. KING JAMES' WRITINGS EXPOSING THE ROMAN CATHOLIC "CHURCH"--her heresies, murders, plots, etc.--are REFERENCED IN THE EPISTLE DEDICATORY of the King James Bible--...the zeal of Your Majesty toward the house of God doth not slack or go backward, but is more and more kindled, manifesting itself abroad in the farthest parts of Christendom, by writing in defence of the Truth, (which hath given such a blow unto that man of sin, as will not be healed,) and every day at home, by religious and learned discourse, by frequenting the house of God, by hearing the Word preached, by cherishing the Teachers thereof, by caring for the Church, as a most tender and loving nursing Father.
- There is one Authorized Version; by definition, modern Bible versions (NIV, NKJV, NASV, RSV, The Message, etc.) are unauthorized versions of the holy scriptures
- "What about the translations of the Bible that existed before the Authorized Version of 1611? what is to be made of them?" (The King James translators themselves answer the question. Also, "read on about the translators, the impact of the Authorized Version, strange fire after two and half centuries, chief adversaries of the translation, and King James himself standing as a bulwark of protection. We have much to be thankful for.")
- Now on to the hideous... (Cursor a short way down the article to, "Now to the hideous..." to see how an unauthorized version can take out the word "sodomite" and then how certain people actually turn around and say that the Bible has nothing to say about "homosexuality.")
- Strong's concordance lists the words of the Authorized Version alphabetically and the verse in which they are found. This can help when trying to find a specific passage for which you know a key word or words. If you cannot obtain a Strong's concordance at a local Christian bookstore you may wish to try www.Christianbook.com
- "Authorised Successor"?????
- The Cambridge website claims that the Authorized King James Bible has NEVER been perfectly represented in print. They have also introduced their NEW edition of the King James Version.
- Biblical Scholarship is an amazing fruit of having the Authorized King James Version (KJV) in hand and heart--such scholarship is literally impossible with any other Bible version--no exceptions. Babies can read as a matter of course, three year olds can read, understand, and copy the Authorized Version, four year olds can add four digit numbers, and a child's baseline education can be completed before seven years of age when utilizing the Authorized Version in a sanctified homeschool.
- May 2, 2011 will mark the 400th Year Anniversary of the Authorized King James Bible
- The Deception Series Concerning these last days, the Lord Jesus said to take heed that no man deceive you. We need to know the times. These are the times of Deception and almost nothing is as it appears--whether inside or outside of the visible church. Americans (including church people) are in a closed system of which they are almost totally unaware. We are walking around deceived. Now is the time to wake up and understand what is happening and where it came from.
- Some people don't believe that all of those "older and more accurate" Greek manuscripts floating around today are authentic documents.